If a student makes his maths base strong and create good maths practice timetable according to his or her requirements. He/She will definitely crack any type of competitive/entrance exams in the future.
Below are the steps you should follow to make your base strong:
- Always read and do practice mathematics NCERT textbook series from 6th to 10th Class.
- Create a time table as per your convenience and devote at least two hours a day initially and keep a target to complete one exercise in a sitting.
- Solve every question with examples of each and every exercise from the NCERT maths books.
- Create a list of questions comes to your mind when you do practice and ask those questions from your teacher.
- Find a good maths teacher, who motivates, guides and make your concepts clear in a strategic way. Maths Tutor will be able to provide you video/audio lectures for each question’s answers. When you are doing practice at home and you will stuck somewhere, then you can listen or watch lectures and clear your doubts.